You used an Exit statement inside one of the following program control constructs:
- With Statement.
- If...Then...Else Statement.
- Select Case Statement.
You can legally use an Exit statement to leave these structures only:
- Do...While loop (Exit Do).
- For...Next loop (Exit For).
- For Each...Next loop (Exit For).
- Function procedure (Exit Function).
- Sub procedure (Exit Sub).
To correct this error
- You may have improperly used Exit If, Exit With, or Exit Select.
- Do not use Exit with If, With, or Select statements.
Exit Statement | Do...Loop Statement | For Each...Next Statement | For...Next Statement | Function Statement | Sub Statement