The value you attempted to assign to a variable is too large. This error occurs when one of the following is true:
- The result of an assignment, calculation, or data type conversion is too large to be represented within the range of values allowed for that type of variable.
- An assignment to a property exceeds the maximum value the property can accept.
- You attempt to use a number in a calculation, and that number is coerced into an integer, but the result is larger than an integer.
To correct this error
- Assign the value to a variable of a type that can hold a larger range of values.
- Make sure your assignment fits the range for the property to which it is made.
VBScript Variables | Err